NEC GROUP STANDARD COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering your email address in the survey, you will have the chance of winning one of four £25 Amazon vouchers (“Prize”). The competition will run until 3rd July 2023. Entries must be received by midnight on 3rd July 2023. The winners will be drawn on 5th July 2023 and winners will be contacted at the latest by 7th July 2023.
No purchase necessary. If you have any questions regarding the competition, please contact [email protected]
Competition Terms and Conditions
A prize competition (“the Competition”) will be held by the National Exhibition Centre Limited, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands, B40 1NT (“we”, “us” or “our”), as more particularly described in the competition details above (“Competition Details”). The Competition is to win the prize described in the Competition Details (“the Prize”). By entering the Competition, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
- Entering your details at, or completing and returning a reply card to, the location specified in the Competition Details will automatically enter you in the Competition. By submitting a competition entry/reply card, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to all UK and EU residents over 18 with the exception of our employees, and those of our holding or subsidiary companies and agents and their families and friends and is limited to one (1) entry per person. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
- You can enter the Competition during the dates stated in the Competition Details. Entries received after this will not be eligible for the Prize and will be automatically disqualified.
- Only complete and clearly legible entries will be entered into the Competition.
- Four entrants will be selected at random, as the winners on the date set out in the Competition Details. Our selection of the winners is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by telephone or email, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry. Please ensure your details are correct before submitting your competition entry. We will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who within one month after the closing date of the Competition writes to us requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in the Competition Details.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, at our discretion, exclude you from participating in the Competition. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Competition, or these terms and conditions, at any time.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any claims or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We will not accept: responsibility for Competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit for any reason; or proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition.
- All Competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to us will become our property on receipt and will not be returned. By entering, the Competition you assign to us all your intellectual property rights, and you agree to waive any moral rights, in your Competition entry.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Details, the Prize cannot be substituted for a cash alternative and the Prize cannot be transferred to a third party.
- We reserve the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or our distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by our negligence, our agents or our distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you are the winner of the Competition, we will use your surname and town or county to announce you as the winner and will make this information available to people requesting the information in line with the Terms and Conditions and our responsibilities under UK marketing rules. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please let us know at the address set out in the Competition Details. Please note that in such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.