With over 40 years’ experience in the exhibition, conference, entertainment and live events industries, NEC Group Venue Partnerships harnesses expertise right across the NEC Group’s venue management teams and service brands to bring venues to life and create long-lasting legacies.
We know the events business and we have the experience, passion and connections to turn your vision into reality.
why work with us
As one of Europe’s leading venue operators, the strength of our international networks across the exhibition, convention, sport and entertainment sectors is second to none. We bring together a wealth of venue management experience, high quality services, unrivalled access to content and sophisticated data and research capability to create world-class, active and vibrant venues.
With a history and ethos grounded in public/private partnerships, we also understand how to create value and maximise economic impact for public authorities, private developers, cities and regions. Combined with our masterplanning expertise and the strength of our relationships with like-minded leisure and real estate operators, there is no better partner to help develop the iconic venues and destinations of the future.
Everything we do is focused on the individual needs and value drivers of our clients, delivering world-class, commercially viable venues that act as catalysts for economic development.
what we deliver
- HIGH QUALITY PROGRAMMING & ATTENDANCES - Attracting a broad range of content and events that maximise visitor numbers and increase footfall
- PROFITABILITY - Building sustainable business plans and profitable venues that deliver strong financial returns
- WORLD-CLASS VENUE MANAGEMENT - Providing professional, safe and compliant standards of venue management
- SOCIAL VALUE - Maximising socio economic impacts by creating local jobs, developing skills, championing community engagement and supporting the local supply chain
- LOCAL ECONOMIC IMPACT - Supporting local economic strategy through provision of conference and exhibition facilities that meet target sector demand, increased service sector performance and driving local economic spend
- COMMERCIAL PARTNERS - Bringing on board new strategic partners, additional investment and other leisure, retail and hotel operators that help create vibrant, thriving destinations
Whether you are at the early stages of planning a new venue, or looking to boost the profitability of an already established venue, NEC Group Venue Partnerships helps bring venues to life, deliver unforgettable live experiences for customers and drive revenues for venue owners.
Operating across our core sectors of exhibitions, conferencing, and live entertainment, we are uniquely positioned to deliver a complete range of venue management services across the whole lifecycle of the project, from design development and pre-opening through to full operation.
Drawing upon the wide-ranging expertise across the NEC Group, we offer an inclusive menu of services across the event value chain; integrating catering, hospitality, ticketing, data, and marketing services to support venue development and operation.
Our range of services can be tailored to the needs of each individual project whether that be a refurbishment of an existing facility, or a new build venue, working on a consultancy basis, or as an operating partner.
Our services include:
- Soft Market Testing
- Feasibility Studies
- Operator Design Consultancy
- Business Plan development
- Event Programming
- Event Management Services
- Sales, Marketing & Communications Strategy
- Sponsorship and Commercial Rights
- Facilities Management
- Catering and F&B
- Hospitality Services
- Technical Services
- Operational Management Systems and Processes
- Quality Management Systems
- Full Turnkey Venue Management Services
NEC Group Venue Partnerships is proud to be associated with world-class venues: the National Exhibition Centre, the International Convention Centre, the Vox Conference Centre, the Resorts World Arena and Utilita Arena Birmingham.
We also have supported a number of prestigious projects in the UK and internationally.
- Asia World Expo; design consultancy
- The Convention Centre Dublin; design consultancy, pre-opening services and full venue operation
- Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre; operational consultancy
- Jakarta International Expo; sales & marketing strategy and design consultancy
- Villeurbanne-Lyon Arena; design consultancy
- Datong Conference and Exhibition Centre; design consultancy
- Belfast Waterfront Hall; market and design consultancy
- 99 City Road Conference Centre; market appraisal, venue review and operational consultancy
- Athens International Convention Centre; business plan development and design consultancy
- Nottingham Conference Centre; design and operational consultancy
- Bradford Live; pre-opening services and full venue operation
- Split Arena; operations consultancy
- Congress Centre St Petersburg; event delivery, technical and operational consultancy
- Orleans Arena; consortium stakeholder
- Derby Performance Venue; market feasibility
Contact us to discuss how NEC Group Venue Partnerships can help bring your venue to life.
Bids & Project Manager, NEC Group Venue Partnerships
T: + 44 (0)121 767 2621
M: +44 (0)7815 496826