T: 0121 767 3566
M: 07584 005 170
Business areas I look after:
60 SECONDS WITH
1. What made you join the NEC Group communications team?
After working as a communications manager for West Midlands Police for four years, I was ready for a new challenge and wanted to get more experience working for a commercial business. I didn’t initially know that much about the NEC Group and all its brands, but when I started doing my research to prepare for my interview it quickly became evident what an exciting opportunity working here would be.
2. If you were going to do an X Factor style duet with your favourite singer, who would it be?
Adam Levine, he’s definitely got moves like Jagger!
3. What’s your karaoke song?
Mmm I’m incredibly indecisive but I’m going to say Kings of Leon, Sex on fire!
4. If you found yourself in Team GB what sport would you play?
Basket Ball, I have a really good aim.
5. If anyone could play you in a movie of your life who would you want it to be?
Priyanka Chopra (she’s a Bollywood actress).
6. What can’t you leave the house without (and you can’t say keys)?
My husbands bank card!
7. Who are your three dream dinner guests, dead or alive?
My Grandparents and my daughter. I know they would have loved to have met her.
8. What website couldn’t you live without?
Google, I Google everything!
9. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
It’s hard to pick one, I have so many! I’m notorious amongst my friends and family for falling over all the time. Falling over when you’re on your own is the worst, and that’s happened to me fair few times!
10. Tell us a secret about one of your fellow team members...
If I tell you it won’t be a secret any more!